ISO 14001 EMS
ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems for Certification
We design and implement Quality Management Systems to meet the requirements of ISO 14001 Certification.
ISO 14001 is an internationally accepted standard that sets out how you can go about putting in place an effective Environmental Management System (EMS). The standard is designed to address the delicate balance between maintaining profitability and reducing environmental impact; with the commitment of your entire organization, it can enable you to achieve both objectives.
Internationally the 14001 Environmental System is the choice many companies are adopting as supplier chains become more aware of their impact upon the planet.
How can ISO 14001 Certification help me to gain business?
- Recognizes the actions of responsible businesses in controlling and managing their environment
- ISO 14001 is fast becoming a requirement for companies who wish to tender for new business and become preferred suppliers
- Demonstrates that your company is legally compliant
- Allows you to support key customers own environmental policies
- Allows you to gain competitive advantage in your own marketplace
- Enhances your reputation
What are the internal benefits for my business if ISO 14001 Certified?
- Reduces wastage of raw materials and resources
- Can provide you with significant savings on your utility bills
- Allows you to review and improve your processes on an ongoing basis
- Shows your workforce that you are not only concerned about your business’s carbon footprint, but are actively seeking to reduce it
- Can assist with reducing public liability insurance